The Five-Ton Elephant Swing The Five-Ton Elephant Swing

m8, it's this wierd, out of tune and overly loud glissando related song is what give the trombone a reputation of a comedic instrument.

The trombone is the best instrument known to man, not a sleazy smeared mess

samulis responds:

Glad you didn't like it, nor did I. Clearly you didn't get the subtle undertones of sarcasm in the poor mix, I'll have to make sure I increase them in a future master.

If that didn't explain it, note the following:
1. It is supposed to be weird.
2. It is supposed to be out of tune.
3. It is supposed to be cheesy.

Fortunately for you, I share the same belief regarding what is my principal as well as yours. However, what is wrong with some humor?

End Of Autumn End Of Autumn

The flute vst you used is really cheap sounding, distracts from the song

scifi scifi

Not Classical

Autumn Autumn

This is the second song of yours I've listened to. Don't let low ratings get to you. These songs are awesome

RasmusiBoy responds:

Thanks =) comments like this keeps me making music!

Darkforce - Joy Darkforce - Joy

Keep up the song writing man.

RasmusiBoy responds:

Thank you! I will

Evil INC. 5.0 - Energy Evil INC. 5.0 - Energy

Nothing to say but positvies.

Love the rhythm

Nevrosia666 responds:

Stay tune for our next album '' Vile '' is coming up . Ooops sorry for the spoiler XD

Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life Evil-Dog - TheQuestOfYour Life

I--IV--V---I---I--IV--V---I--- and so on....

Lobby Time Lobby Time

A very clean loop, and it's got a neat sort of intro to a sitcom feel to it.

My only small criticism is that it's lobby music and therefore dull and directionless by deffinition

He Stayed Home He Stayed Home

It's very calming and trance inducing. I could imagine buying an album with a song like this.

I dunno though, it doesn't really go anywhere in terms of the music. I would imagine the section around 4:20 is where everything starts to build, but I don't feel as if it's really getting emotional enough so that when the singing ends you don't have a sense of melancholy and longing.

But I'm probably insane

Lundsfryd responds:

Thanks for the feedback mate - it's still a wip so I will that you comment into account :)

A Moment's Respite A Moment's Respite

Roughly around there and at some points after, the really heavily hit notes sounded ugly, to be blunt. Other than that, it sounded nice. Mind you piano's easy to compose for if you have some knowledge of chords. If you want to really get some hits and test your ability as a composer get some orchestral stuff going, or if you still like piano go and listen to piano concertos by the great classical musicians throughout time by Schubert, Korsakov, Mozart and others.

Good luck

whitesymphonia responds:

lol, yeah. I just started w/ piano, since it's the instrument I'm most familiar with, but now I'm branching into Orchestra, starting with the NAC competition.

I'll check out 1:00, might be hard for me to fix since I actually lost the original file... so I gotta look for it, or redo everything.