Renga Samurai Renga Samurai

Once you grasp the trick to level 5 the game becomes really repetitive and the problem solving can be reduced to the same methods, I guess I'm just not into puzzles.

Like the music

take care of the trees take care of the trees

A game like this makes front page yet my friends stuff stays in the corners of newgrounds? There's no enjoyment in playing this. There's nothing gripping in the story as there's no charecterization. It doesn't even make sense since we know nothing about the supposed drug. This isn't an art game even. This is just an animator who said, HEY GUYS LET'S MAKE A GAME

Utopian Mining Utopian Mining

I feel like such a good person for getting the core... I'm sure I helped a lot of starving Africans by playing this game

Glory hole hentai RPG Glory hole hentai RPG

Nothing better than playing the other sex for once

I think games like these are more needed on newgrounds. Greatly apreciated

Kajio responds:

Well I'm glad you think so :P

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Fun

Fun until the game was over... Not much replay value imho

RPG Man Extended Version RPG Man Extended Version

Meh, w/e

still buggy, but playable. You really should work on drawing though. The only thing that's making this game get 1-5's as compared to a lot of other karp games is the fact that it looks like it was drawn,thought up and programed by a 12 year old. Most flash game designers are computer students in coledge or university so if you want to make something people will like, you need to up your game big time... Myself as an artist I advocate making things look pretty, but it's your game really.

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 Epic Battle Fantasy 3

phyrnna and Matt ^_^

Nice job,

Never get tired of the creativity Matt, exelently made game

You're better than Waterflame Phyranna

RPG Man RPG Man

Umm...

First off, test your games before submitting... Nice concept, could be something, but this is beyond glitchy. It doesn't even fit on the newgrounds screen ffs and does it even have animation? If you want to submit games in this day and age, learn adobe photoshop, get out of paint, and get a "bamboo drawing pad"

MarioMania3000 responds:

i fixed it so it fits on the screen now

Miami Shark Miami Shark

lmao

lmao, i can feel my man-like- testosterone building up. nice game XD